- Discover the amazing architecture and historic buildings along the Chicago Riverwalk and Magnificent Mile
- Get a taste for the city's most famous food in the historic neighborhood
- Sample some local food favorites including Chicago-style hot dogs, Pizza, and Italian Beef
- Eco-friendly tour by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company
Departure & Return
The Chicago Theatre (underneath the marquee), 175 N. State Street, Chicago, IL 60601
A central location in the River North neighborhood near the Chicago Brown Line “L” Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations.
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- This is a child-friendly walking tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- Please note: food options and portion sizes will vary depending on the season and where we stop that day but the total amount of food included will be equal to a full meal.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands