- Walking tour of downtown Las Vegas at night
- Explore Fremont Street, aka Glitter Gulch, with a knowledgeable guide
- Hear stories and fun facts about Vegas from past to present
- Admire vintage Vegas sights like neon casino signs
- Pass by the Fremont Street Experience
- Visit Fremont East and the Downtown Container Park
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and bottled water are recommended
- Minimum age is 21 years (ID Required)
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Our guests health is always a priority and we have put extra measures in place to help ensure your safety. Stringent Cleaning – Audio headsets will continue to be cleaned & sanitized before each tour with disinfectant aerosol and wipes. Each headset now also receives a ‘deep-clean’ via HoMEDICS® UV-CLEAN Portable Sanitizer which has been clinically proven to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria & viruses at the DNA level with UV-C light. Our wireless audio headsets will also allow you to navigate around other pedestrians during your tour to help you maintain your comfortable social distance while still hearing your guides every word.
- Effective February 10, 2022 mask mandates are no longer in effect in Nevada. Masks are no longer required in public places nor on our tours however we do visit inside two properties so please feel free to continue mask use at your discretion.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Las Vegas Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tour is a must for anyone who wants to know the history of Vegas and the Fremont street corridor." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews