- Hear informative commentary from the knowledgeable captain and crew
- Feast on a Hawaiian buffet with a choice of alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks
- Includes high-quality gear, snorkeling instruction, onboard shower, and changing facilities
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please meet us behind the Ko Olina Marina Adventure Center (store is currently closed). Our waiting area is oceanside, underneath the umbrellas to the left behind the Center. Our manager on duty will greet you and check you in for our tour there!
What To Expect
Your boat glides north along the coast where you might spot marine life such as dolphins, green sea turtles, whales, and flying fish. Hear from the crew about Hawaii’s natural history along the way. Head to a secret snorkeling spot where you have time to snorkel with the provided equipment. After checking out the coral reef and tropical fish, return to the boat and rinse off in the freshwater shower.
Your crew serves up a Hawaiian buffet lunch that includes kalua pig, accompanied by up to four drinks like margaritas, wine, beer, or non-alcoholic options. Glide back to the marina and have the option to purchase photos of your cruise before your tour ends with drop-off in Waikiki.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We can accept collapsible wheelchairs and small umbrella strollers but they will be stored at the marina during the cruise. Wheelchair guests must be able to walk up a short flight of steps onto the bus and boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ocean Joy Cruises - Oahu
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms